Monday, November 28, 2005

5 More Weeks to Go!

I'm back at work in the Raleigh office and Jay and I have been busy getting everything ready for the baby. The nursery is all set up, we've washed and cleaned all the hand-me-down clothes that people have given us and they're all hanging up in the closet. We've installed the car seat and Jay finished putting together the bassinet/bed side sleeper last night.

We've purchased (in bulk) some diapers, diaper wipes and a the Johnson & Johnson bath set which includes baby powder, baby oil, baby shampoo, baby moisterizer cream.....you get the idea.

So short of a few miscellaenous items, all we have to do now is pack the hospital overnight bag (in case this little one comes earlier than expected) and we'll be all set for baby.

It's hard for Jay and I to believe that we've only got 5 weeks to go! People say that this last month flies by and with the Holidays coming up, I can believe that. Jay and I have the Christmas tree and stockings up and hopefully this baby will be come early to celebrate with us since Jay LOVES Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya i hope it comes early.. then he can celebrate his birthday with his auntie tang!