
This past weekend, my friend Heather organized a baby shower for me! She enlisted our caterer Nicki, sent out invitations, decorated my living room with balloons and roses, and even drummed up some baby shower party games! One of the games was really cute, Heather had the girls decorate onesies for the baby.
So I got a chance to see many of my Raleigh friends that I haven't seen in a LONG time as a result of Tyco and I got to eat cake too! (and of course, presents are always a nice part of the shower).
Here's a picture of the girls that were at the shower.
It also gave me a chance to show my new house off to people. That was the first time that anybody has been in my house.....so it was a good thing that I actually painted some of the rooms and semi-decorated!
A month from now, I'll be going out on my maternity leave unless things progress faster than anticipated. The countdown begins.
2 comments:
I'm jealous... i wanted to be there :(
anytime now big 'sis!!! and I'M going to be an AUNTIE!! wooHOO!
I wish you could have been there too little sis. That's why you should consider moving over to the east coast after your PhD!
Post a Comment