Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Caleb's First Bath


Caleb had his first bath the other day. We put him in the warm water and the first thing he did was pee. We figure since he didn't cry or scream during the course of his bath that he must not hate it. We're attempting to make it part of his routine but it's hard since his grandparents are here and he's getting so spoiled.

He's still just a bitty baby. I can't wait until he puts some weight on his cheeks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More spoiling.. here I come!

Kevin said...

Hey Virginia, I've been out of the blogging game (on the reading side at least) for a while. Congratulations on Caleb -- and his first bath. Great to hear that mom and dad are enjoying the experience. Remember to take tons of these naked pictures of him, as it will come in handy in future embarrassment when he brings home a girlfriend. :)

Take care!