
Here is Caleb. Daddy's already urging him to put weight on his legs. It's the old adage, "running before you walk"...in this case, attempting to get your son to walk before rolling over/sitting up/crawling.
Caleb loves to sleep. He's now sleeping later in the mornings so I still get to enjoy my 2 hours of ER (Primetime in the Daytime) before I go back to work in couple of weeks.
His legs are finally getting some baby fat and he's filling out overall...he's so cute!
Everyday, especially when he looks right at us and smiles, he makes our hearts grow bigger until you think that it would burst. It's an incredible feeling. To have such a little being dependent on you for their every need.
3 comments:
TOO CUTE!
oh Auntie Tang misses him :(
i'm trying to look at when i can come down again!
ha, I like how Max is oh so curious...
Hey
How is everybody doing???
Has Papa and Aunt Rosalynn made it...
Uncle E and Aunt Kelly
Post a Comment