
Last weekend Caleb had two visitors from NYC - Queenie & Michelle! We were very happy that they came to visit us and even though we didn't have a ton of time together, it was nice to catch up and introduce them to Caleb. I'll post a picture of all of us in the next blog.
We just had our 6 month appointment and due to one of my comments about Caleb sweating when he eats and when he sleeps, the doctor has ordered us to go to REX Hospital for a Pediatric Cardiac Echo 2D scan of his heart just in case. Apparently salty sweat is a symptom of cystic fybrosis and even though he doesn't have any of the other symptoms, they wanted to check it out anyways.
It's very scary being a mom. Everyday there are new things to worry about.
The good news is that since being sick last week, he's gained a whole pound! He now weighs 14.14lbs and he's 25 1/4 inches tall.
3 comments:
nothing to fret about until you have the test results.. and even then, go somewhere else after. Get second opinions. but, like i told you -- the genetic stats -- C is not a candidate!
and that's GOOD NEWS!
Keep us posted about Caleb's visit to REX. I also had salty sweat when I was younger and my doc suggested that my parents get testing done and it turned out that it was just something I had with no serious medical condition attached to it. I hope that Caleb gets the same results.
Lots of Love,
Kelly, Eric, and Baby Girls Adams
sorry, our previous post should end with "Baby Girl Adams." Believe me, there is just one in there. :)
Post a Comment