These pictures were just too cute not to post. He's so much fun now and we have a ball just playing around. Caleb's not crawling yet but he gets on all fours and rocks back and forth and somehow moves a little and then he gets back into sitting position. While I can't wait until I can see him crawling around, I AM a little glad that he's not that mobile yet (since then I'd be running after him yelling "NOO!!!! Don't eat the kitty litter!!!).We met a new addition to Caleb's daycare (Hannah) and even though she was only 4 months old (Caleb's 7 now), she was a pound and a half bigger! She had the chubbiest cheeks and the cutest little sausage legs. :) I need to remember to take some photos of Caleb at his daycare so that you can see the other cutie pies there.
3 comments:
Eat that nose Caleb! Don't let Mommy have that back. :) You are so cute! Hopefully, I will get to meet you one day if I can ever get back to Raleigh for a visit! Tell Mommy and Daddy I said hello!
Beverly
Beverly!! I was just thinking that we needed to call you and see when you may be in town! Hope Charlotte life is being good to you.
oh just wait C... one more month and I get to play with you!! WOO!!!
Post a Comment