



Check out the link below for bigger pictures of Caleb in his cow costume for Halloween....since his Godfather was complaining that he didn't see any pictures of his lil' cow on the blog....
We figure that Mommy gets 2 years of halloween costume choices until he gets old enough to decide for himself what he wants to be. This may be cruel and unusual punishment....but it could have been worse....the costume could have had udders!
I'm arming myself with ammo so that I'll have full munitions against his teenage angst.
Isn't he ADORABLE????!!!!
https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S204678895lYXUY4ZPN9B
4 comments:
way to cute. that was an excellent costume choice between the three of us!! he's just so adorable!
Yeah,...those Tom Arma costumes were great. I think that he would have looked great in any of them...
Maybe next year, Jay will let me dress him up in that frog costume.
http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=19826&PCatID=Search+Results&ccatid=frog
yes.. well, the only criteria Jay had.. was not too much pink! ;)
How cute! I can't wait for those days to come! You know my birthday is Halloween so it's extra special for me. Baby is going to be a "Boo in training" this year. Our first Halloween in our house and our neighborhood does it big. I am so excited! Caleb looks cute as a button! Tell Jay we found him a daddy-size whoopie cushion costume at Target the other night! I tried to talk Mike into it but he wouldn't go for it. Hilarious!
Post a Comment