Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our Blog. We're striving to keep family and friends updated on Caleb's adventures and milestones... Your comments are precious to us...please leave a comment when you visit Caleb's world :) If you want to get in touch with us....email us at virginia_sennet@yahoo.com
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SIS!!!
Sorry i couldn't be there to help celebrate.
LIL SIS
That's ok. I know that you're here in spirit.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Virgina - Happy belated birthday! Do anything special to celebrate?
Thanks Queenie!
I had a low-key birthday this year. One of my friends (Heather) had us over and cooked dinner for us....and my co-workers all brought food in to work so I got to eat all day last friday....yummy.
I miss NYC....is it really cold up there yet?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY V! YOUR CARD IS HERE ON MY DESK, I'LL MAIL IT THIS WEEK!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY V! YOUR CARD IS HERE ON MY DESK, I'LL MAIL IT THIS WEEK!
Thanks Bev! You're so sweet.
Post a Comment