Wednesday, May 30, 2007

As If The House Wasn't Enough??!!

As if the house accident wasn't enough.....yesterday when I was on Glenwood getting on to I-440, I was stopped and somebody came and clipped me on my back bumper on the right hand side. She was really nice though and by the time I had arrived home, she had already left me with a voicemessage giving me the number to her preferred car repair shop and I immediately got it estimated last night. She's offered to pay for all the damages so hopefully this will be a quick fix.

This has been a crazy week. On top of that, Jay's working nights from 5pm to 5am for the rest of the week so I'll hardly see him. He switched his schedule so there'll be somebody at the house pretty much at all times in case people have to come by to look at the damages.

If I wasn't laughing, I'd be crying...

so....

LOLOLOLOL!!!

No comments: