I also have an abundance in herb. Oregano, Basil, Chocolate Mint, Pineapple Sage and Thyme with which I can dry and use year round. A co-worker has also given me three zuchinni plants and though it's late in the season to start something new, it will be interesting to see what happens with those since my cucumber plant has dozens of flowers and a promise of fruit in the upcoming days.
3 comments:
is he eating a jalapeno pepper?
must take after you, sis... remember when you ate on at home and had to drink water out of the tap?
saturday baby! saturday you guys will be here! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's a POPSICLE. If I gave him a jalepeno pepper I'd be sent to child social services :P
Woohoo!! Saturday!!
oh haha, i noticed that when you sent me the pics! I was thinking, DAMN C can tolerate those spices!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 4 DAYS BABY! 4 DAYS!
Post a Comment