Sunday, October 21, 2007

Miscellaneous Caleb Moments

Look at these precious pictures of Caleb. He's become quite the mischievious one with an amazing personality. One thing that amazes me is that when I catch him doing something that I don't want him doing (ie. squeezing all his yoghurt onto the floor, standing on the kitchen table, being too rough with Max (the kitty), drawing on the walls....you know, typical toddler stuff), he immediately accepts fault and knows to go to his time out spot and he'll stand there until I tell him time's up. Afterwards, he'll immediately come and give me a hug and kiss and then he'll go on his merry way. It just seems to me to be a very mature toddler reaction. Most times, he's as sweet as sweet can be. He loves to press his face right up to yours and talk like he's asking questions. Oh! And I weighed him yesterday night and it looks like he's about 25.3 lbs right now. Yay!




No comments: