A box makes the best toy....or so I'm told by my 3 year old...so...lately I've been feeling like I'm failing at being a parent. I worked over 37 hours at my PART-TIME job and 40 hours at my regular job...plus the 2 hour a day commute....leaves me with very little time to be a good mom. Good thing Jay is there to pick up my slack. I tried to put in my 2 week notice on Saturday to be effective today but it didn't turn out so well. I've agreed to postpone my decision/discussion with them until they can phase in a new management team. I think that in a week or two, I'll be the only one left....and the professional in me makes it really hard to just leave them like that.
In the meantime, I'm trying to spend every moment at home with Caleb & Jay....and try not to breakdown when I'm at work ...when I'm so tired my mind doesn't know how my body's still upright.

4 comments:
hah, that pic of C in the box w/ cookies by his side is soo funny. Look at that crazy expression and that hair!!
He's such a goof.
Look at that hair!!! So funny, I think all kids love boxes.
Post a Comment