Thursday, April 09, 2009

Oh My

Caleb (ever since the potty training) has gotten this habit of grabbing himself at all times (and not just when he has to pee. Do all boys do this??!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

caleb caleb caleb....

maybe it's genetic, in the Y chromosome.... there are a lot of things i just don't know why boys always find "acceptable" or "funny." Like dutch-oven.. sooo not funny.....

VA and Jay said...

I hesitate to ask...."dutch-oven"??

And I got a useful tip from a co-worker here....whenever I see him do it I say "Hands Up Caleb!" and it's worked so far...

Anonymous said...

hands up baby hands up!

you've never been a victim of the dutch-oven before?!

here's one of the definitions from urban dictionary:

Blowing hard ass wind under the covers several times and building up stench while your old lady is brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed, then when she gets into bed, pull the covers over her head and yell "Dutch Oven" and let her enjoy the stench of your ass gas for at least 30 seconds.

it's lovely....

VA and Jay said...

Of the 6 years Jay and I have been together that has NEVER happened to me....:P

sounds gross Dave....ewwww