




So most of our pictures were posted on Facebook since the majority of Jays family is on facebook (including Momo and Popo!)....I'll post some highlights later...in the meantime, here are some pics off of my camera phone. We had a blast in TX and can't wait to visit again. I feel like I left a peice of myself behind with Jay's family.
5 comments:
Love your hair!! Glad yall had a good time. Somebody made a post on my blog in Chinese the other day. I was able to translate it with Word. Thought that was pretty neat :) Hope you're doing well! Caleb is so sweet. I know you're proud!
you so pretty!!! Yes bad grammar and all :)
Awww....Thanks girls! :)
Auntie Michelle,...any chance of coming down to NC this summer? We could do the beach?
Sarah...we miss you at our girls nights. We'll have to drive out to visit you this spring/summer...
let me see how much vacay I can bank by then.
although, i REALLY want to come for the fair...
October 2010 it is then :)
Post a Comment