
One of the awesome perks of being married is having an understanding spouse. I must devote this blog to my husband since without him I couldn't go through half the things that I do.
For example, Jay and I haven't seen each other in 3-4 weeks since I've been working in Princeton and he's been at home watching Max & Diva and keeping the house spic and span for me. He flew up from Raleigh to see me just this past weekend and even though I slept through about 85% of his visit, he still managed to make me feel better just by being there.
I feel like I'm luckier than most since many people would feel pressure from their spouses for neglecting to spend time with them. Jay has never once mentioned that he feels neglected and he has never complained about me having to travel and has never put pressure on me regarding my job committments.
Without Jay I couldn't do half the things that I do. Being away from him is the hardest thing about working away from home. And since neither of us have family in North Carolina and we really don't have any ties there, it still feels like home since Jay's there. I guess the cheesy line is true. "Home is where the heart is".
5 comments:
awwww...
its cheesy, but still aww
i LIKE that pic... :)
Oh bro bro, what to do with you....
Cheesy Cheese....that's me.
I've never met Jay, but he sounds like a stand-up guy. I'm sure there will be such a day.
Hey Man you are looking fruitie
E
Post a Comment