Cheerios!Caleb's favourite food right now is Cheerios. Of course, this means that we now find Cheerios in the most unlikely of places. He's also developed quite a fine palate. We tried to purchase the no-name oat-O's and the little bugger can actually tell the difference. I guess we'll have to ante up the extra $1.50 a box to make him happy.
He's also very fond of graham crackers (especially if they're covered in cinnaman sugar) and those teddy-grahams also work very well.
He goes through phases. There are some days where he'll eat everything in sight and then other days where he only wants Cheerios and his bottle.
Can anybody believe that he's almost 11 months!!! That's so crazy to me.
The latest accomplishment is that he has learned to giggle. This makes for a very exhausting nighttime bedtime ritual since we just can't resist hearing him giggle so Jay and I turn into the 'tickle-monsters' and chase Caleb all around the house.
3 comments:
I can't wait for tickle monsters to invade my house! How fun! When is Caleb's birthday? I keep forgetting! Tell Jay sup!
DECEMBER 18th!!!!
WOOO!!!!
its a FABULOUS DAY TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY :)
Look at his hair! It lay so flat back then! Now...(at 13 months) it's uncontrollable!!)
Post a Comment