Monday, November 20, 2006

My Sister's Bruno



Isn't this just the sweetest thing? My sister's dog, Bruno, is one of the "spokes-dogs" for this company called the K9 Biscuit Company.....Isn't he just so handsome??!! This just tickled me when I saw this.

Hey Michelle, could you mail us a sample so that I can have Bruno's picture on display in my cupboard?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure thing... i'll add it to the christmas package!

and he is SOO HANDSOME!!! my Mr. model-dog :)

Anonymous said...

He is a gorgeous dog!!!!

The Adams Family

Kevin said...

Hmmm... I seem to remember Bruno differently. Because from when he was small to when it was much bigger, he would always jump at me when I went to the Tang house. It's like you couldn't wear nice clothes. :P

Anonymous said...

HAHA Kevin... so true. that only really stopped when Bruno was about 5... but then he was still crazy. But this year, he has really aged!!!

you know.. he is a Tang though.. so will he ever calm down?!?! i don't know...