

What in the world am I supposed to do with this hair??!! I saw a little boy who had a shaved head yesterday at daycare and I asked the mom when she first cut his hair. She said her son was a little over a year before they buzzed it. That's
what I would do but Jay wants to let it just grow out.And those ear muffs, he grabbed them off the table and put them on himself. He just thought that he was the coolest.
By the way, my sister has had her first co-authored paper published the other day!! Congratulations! It's really hard to live with such an overachiever. For anybody that's interested, her paper is called "Synergism between vitamin D and secreted protein acidic and rich in cysteine - induced apoptosis and growth inhibition results in increased susceptibility of therapy-resistant colorectal cancer cells to chemotherapy". Whew, that's a mouthful. If any wants to read it, just email me. If anybody wants to EXPLAIN it to me, email me as well. I never have any idea what the heck she's talking about. When I read her undergrad thesis, I was thoroughly confused and convinced that I knew nothing.
3 comments:
haha that's so cute! he shares our love of headbands ;)
OUR love of headbands? LOL
BTW: if you look real close and cross your eyes a bit, you can see that he's got a new tooth on the bottom...to the left (HIS LEFT) of the two teeth that are already there.
oooh.. i can see it.. only in the headband pic though. what a cutie patootie.
Post a Comment