Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some Action Shots...




Here's some action shots of Caleb at the Vancouver airport right before we flew back home to Raleigh.

He's starting to look like quite the athelete....they had a little play gym there and he was just having a great ol' time running around and screaming.

I particularly like the 'action shot' with him looking like he's about to sprint across the airport floor. I think that he get's that from Jay since I for one know that I wouldn't be running unless my life was endangered. :)...although, my sister and my dad are both runners so maybe he inherited some latent gene from the Tang side. Although, from what I hear from Toon, Jay was a very fast runner back in the Army days...

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I like that Caleb has already learnt the importance of stretching. Good to pick up at a young age.

VA and Jay said...

LOL...

Anonymous said...

that IS very true.. you don't want to have weirdo looking stunted muscles from not stretching!

Well.. if he was sprinting.. that's not from us.. i'm all about the endurance. Can't sprint to save my life :)Much be the Sennet side then.