Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Elmo....again


Like I had mentioned before, as soon as Caleb gets home he wants his Elmo and/or his sesame street tape (which we let him watch one time through before he goes and takes a bath and eats his dinner)....well, I caught him and Elmo inside one of his toy bins filled with blocks and mega legos watching his tape and just thought it was so funny. What is it about small spaces that attracts little kids?
Has anybody else noticed this Elmo pattern? Seems like Elmo shoes up in every picture! He's also got an Ernie and a Big Bird but there's something about Elmo that he just loves.

4 comments:

VA and Jay said...

Day after I posted this blog....I get Caleb ready for his bath....and he climbs in himself....so I wasn't in the bathroom at the time....but when I got back in to check on him....Elmo was floating in the tub!!! We've dried him out with a hairdryer as best we could but he now talks VERY SLLLOOOWWLLYYY....poor Elmo!

Anonymous said...

oh no!!!! POOR eLMO! C just love him waaay to much.

VA and Jay said...

Yeah...another update....now it just doesn't work at all....which doesn't appear to phase C...he still carries it along wherever he goes....

Anonymous said...

well, if he doesn't notice.. it's all good :)