Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Quick Note to All Who Have Been So Generous



I just wanted to write a quick note to all who have been so generous. We have received so many unexpected presents for baby Caleb and we are so touched that people are thinking of us during the holiday season. We have have been kept busy with Caleb and it's hard to believe that it's already Christmas Eve!

We are expecting Caleb's first visit from Grandma Annie today. She is braving holiday air traffic and coming to visit us armed with Jay's baby sweater and pictures of Jay when he was a baby.

Caleb's also seeing the doctor again today. It's going to be a busy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic.

Have a Merry Christmas Caleb... i know exactly how you feel ;) (although, you won't remember either!).

Have a good visit w/ your grand-mama!

Merry Christmas Big Sis and Bro Bro. I'll call you guys tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
Caleb looks healthy and strong, well done to the proud parents. I bless herewith Caleb to be a healthy and happy little lad.
Wishing the Sennet family a happy and healthy 2006.

Love from Aunt K
Hong kong