
Yesterday Caleb rolled over (one-way) for the very first time! We even have it on video! Y ay!
He's been doing new things every day. Yesterday Jay brought home a 4 month old Boxer and while it was very cute, I regretfully told Jay that we can't have a dog in the house at this time since Caleb is hopefully going to be crawling soon.
But when Caleb was introduced to the doggie, he yelled at him! He didn't cry, he just made this noise that I had never heard him make yet. It was like he was saying "Hey, Go Away, You're too Big for Me to Play with you Mr. Doggie". AAH!
4 comments:
You should digitize the video and post it online. Everyone loves a roll-over... well, less those SUV owners.
Kev, how do I digitize the video and put it online? I want people to see but I'm not as techonologically inclined as you...
oh, C, you better get used to Big doggies... The big Brut will be here to play when you when you come over next ;)
I'm so happy to hear that Kelly & Eric!! We're so happy to hear the news of Caleb's new cousin!
Please keep us posted!
Post a Comment