Caleb has unfortunately had his first illness this past weekend (which is one of the reasons why I don't have a new picture of him to post.....so I posted one that hasn't been seen yet).He's all snuffly and whimpering in his sleep (which is partly funny and partly makes you feel so bad that you want to just hold him all day long). We've used the suction (only when neccessary) and he HATES us when we do that. He hasn't been sleeping which is probably due to the fact that his nose is all stuffy and it's hard for him to breathe.
Luckily for us, it was a long weekend so I didn't have to miss work or inflict daycare on him when he was feeling so poorly.
He's feeling a bit better now. Last night, he actually slept like he normally does. Florice has been so good with him. She gave him lots of love and cuddled him all day since he was sick.
I now feel a little under the weather myself.....and if what I have is any indication of what Caleb had, I have to give him props for handling it so well. Adults are the biggest babies sometimes aren't they?
2 comments:
Hey Virginia,
Haven't visited your blog for a long time, and haven't updated mine either..
Your baby's sooo cute! I can't believe he's this big already. I'm happy for you that you have such a beautiful family and finally left PwC!
-Rebecca S
Thanks Rebecca! I was just thinking of the good ol' Tyco days.
Update your blog! I've been checking it every once in awhile...I want to hear updates on SF!
Post a Comment